Brand new to golf
• Learn the 'basics,' such as: aim, grip, and how the club should hit the ball
• Together we'll build a swing that works for you and your body that will be easy to repeat and make more consistent
• Learn how to use each type of club and try out different shots on the 'course.'
• Learn the do's and don'ts of how to act on a golf course, along with other basic etiquette (i.e. where to stand, what to say, etc.).
Play Once in a While
• Learn to understand why you make mistakes and why you hit good shots.
• Build patterns in your ball flight and learn what it will take to increase distance and accuracy.
• Develop strategies that will translate to the course.
• Learn how to hit different shots under changing scenarios on the course, and see what it takes to shoot lower scores.
Honing Your Game
• Dial in your distances using tour quality balls and accurate yardage data.
• Refine trajectory and learn to control your ball flight.
• Develop strong pre-shot and practice routines, and learn to maximize your practice time.
• Narrow your focus and attack your weaknesses.
kids lessons our pros have created a five-week program around our Trugolf simulators and our open layout that is designed to be fun, challenging, and more engaging than the traditional driving range.